Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Day Off

Took a walk downtown Salem today and went to Pampelmousse to buy a bottle of champagne. Pampelmousse is an adorable little boutique foodie store on Essex Street down by the Peabody Essex Museum. Expensive, but I had a $25 gift card and there is lots to celebrate. My husband has a relatively new job and his health benefits kicked in yesterday. One of my best friends just got a snazzy cool pad right smack downtown and she recently learned that she is not getting laid off in this crazy economy. And, I decided to eliminatemore clutter. This time I took a broom and pan to the scenarios and commitments that no longer serve me and that splinter my energy away from what truly serves my higher good on an emotional, spiritual, physical, and even financial plane. I'm self-employed and I cut all the peripheral stuff that doesn't generate income, yet gives professional high status, and that makes it so I work 24/7. Basically, I ran a course of professional and personal feng shui. Tonight, I raise a glass to friends, intentions, prosperity, and vibrant energy. Finally, to new opportunities.

Downtown is packed today. Hooray for all of the merchant's who rely on a good October! It's good for the city. It's only September 26th but Halloween has started.

Have an Ectoplasmic Day!

No comments: