Friday, December 12, 2008

The Basics

It has been a few weeks since I last blogged. This whole working and making a living thing while we are on the earth plane...well, I guess that is where we learn the lessons for our spiritual progression. Yada, yada. So, I am going to make this blog entry especially good to make up for it. Mom, you will enjoy this entry.

I am extremely interested in physical phenomena. I have been ever since family friends from many years back re-entered our lives. Ron and Tracy Spencer, from a Spiritualist church in East Aurora, NY, visited Salem and gave a table tipping demonstration. It was pretty amazing. They had worked out a code with a spirit that worked through the table, As the table would tip one of the recited the alphabet and then the table would stop tipping on a specific letter, and one of them would write out the letters, form words, and deliver messages. This was far more evidential than having the table just move.

Later that year they stayed overnight at my home and we sat at the table. It is one thing to see table tipping, or typtology if you wish to use the correct terminology, in a public demonstration and quite another to witness it in your own home, in your living room, just you and the two mediums who sit regularly. I have been exposed to mediumship, trans-mediums, and the belief in the spirit world for my entire life. Nothing was quite like this experience in my living room.

Sadly, my dear friend Ron passed away shortly thereafter and we lost track of his wife, Tracy. I would love to be in touch with her again. We became fast friends and she and I would say we felt more like sisters.

So, I did what everybody does when they want to track down an old friend: I cyber-stalked her. I googled her name, where I think she may be living, etc. Well, I wasn't able to find her let alone stalk her. I did, however, find a web document that Ron, Tracy, and Ron's parents, Peggy and Paul (also deceased) were mentioned as sources for a paper written on a website about Spiritualism. It is a long read, 16 pages at least, but worth the time. Here is a link and I will add a permanent link to the blog. Article

Have an ectoplasmic day!

No comments: