Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things

All the rage on Face Book lately is the 25 Random Things. You post your 25 things, tag a bunch of people, and wait for a response. It is fascinating. What I find especially fascinating is how many friends of mine list that they have seen a ghost, believe in ghosts, think they have ESP, or have gone to see a psychic. What is most surprising is that most of the people who listed these things on the random list are people who I would have gone out of my way to be careful not to mention or allude to that I was raised by mediums. Not that I have anything to hide, but, why bring something up if you think it is just going to trouble people? Apparently, most would not have had a problem. Maybe this is just more evidence that our world is moving into a more spiritual, intuitive new age.

No comments: